Monday, April 18, 2011

McDonalds Binge

So after running my butt off at work....literally I could feel sweat dripping down my back at several time during the day...I decided some McDonalds was in order.  It had been a while since I'd filled my body with the greasy goodness, but after hearing Cherryl and Brittany talk about it at work yesterday I was in the mood. 

When they say "eat everything in moderation"  I imagine they don't mean....go to McDonalds order 20 chicken nuggets, a McChicken, a double cheeseburger, and a medium fry and proceed to consume most of it....maybe that's just my guess.  I only ate 6 of the 20 nuggets along with all the rest, but still it classifies as a pretty good binge.

Highlights from the last few days since I posted:
Friday night - out and about in SF with Cherryl and Elena.  Club Roe...I think they should have had a height requirement for guys to get in like they do at amusement parks for small children.  The average height in the place was probably 5'3 :-/ 
I learned that cabs do not like to bring me back to where I live so I got smart and just got in one and told him where to go....he grumbled the whole way but I got home safely

Saturday I explored Ocean Beach aka fog central and then made my way up to Fisherman's Wharf and the Ferry building.  Kara's Cupcakes - raspberry chocolate one = heavenly...I shall learn to make that once I have my kitchen appliances back

Sunday - "I was out in the sun all day and my belly got burnt....did I burn the baby??...are you sure cuz it's really red...so the baby's okay????"  - Really people??

Was excited about going to Tahoe tomorrow but Northstar didn't impress me with 101 inches in a week so end of the season still charging $125 for lift and rental yeh...I passed :-/  I'll find some madness to get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment