Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lazy Sack of Fluff

So much for making the most of my last days off.....

Sunday I hung out and cooked most of the day then watched the Boston vs NYY game with a crazy NYY fan. 

Monday I woke up watched a movie and then decided to venture out to do "Power Hour Yoga" at the studio down the street.  When I arrived nobody was there....come on I get the nerve to try to do power hour after not working out for 2+ months and the place is closed?? (The online site said they had a class)
I came home and did about 30 minutes of a yoga/pilates core tape from netflix and then ordered Chinese food.  I think that sounds more like me anyways!  I discovered some lovely tv to watch on hulu and then managed to head out for my salsa lesson. 
    Oh salsa lesson...I arrived at the address and it looked like an abandoned alley with dumpsters, boards, lots of graffiti...yeh promising I know!  It actually turned out to be great fun once I found the place.  When I arrived there were girls doing Samba and omg it was pretty amazing to watch.  It was like their bodies just moved crazy fast and their hips shook like there was no tomorrow. 
I ended the night with an amazing dinner of scallops and then a great salad with lamb chops.  Mmmm yummy. 

Now I sit here in my bed where I woke up early and proceeded to grab my computer and continue watching tv on it.  Why must hulu addict me to new shows?  I guess on the plus side I'm not out spending money since I have to pay Virginia another $260 and hope California gives me the money they kept out back.....oh taxes why must California be like it's own country and not deal with other states. 

No comments:

Post a Comment